Consumables, Accessories, Environment & Collectibles
Dogamí NFT accessories
As mentioned in the Features of a Dogamí section, Dogamí NFTs possess multiple Stats that influence their Dogamí Score as well as their performance in future mini-games. Moreover, players will have the chance to purchase or win many types of accessories. Certain Accessories will have an impact on a Dogamí's Stats. Some will be randomly awarded to players that log in daily and interact with their pet regularly, others will have to be purchased or won during future stages of the game.
We can distinguish four types of Accessories:
- 1.Consumables (e.g., food, treats and meds)
- 2.Wearables (e.g., clothing items)
- 3.Environment (e.g., bed pillow)
- 4.Collectibles and Badges (e.g., rewards offered during mini-games or upon reaching a certain stage in the game)
Consumables will be regularly used throughout the game, to feed your Dogamí, to train him, to play with him, to teach him tricks and more. As their name suggests, consumables are perishable and once depleted, they must be replenished. Consumables may be awarded for free or purchased on the shop.
Consumables will have the following parameters :
- Item Name: Name of the consumable
- Class: Determines the item's class. We distinguish 3 classes of consumables: Basic, Premium, Deluxe
- Activity Associated: Activity that the item will be associated with (feeding, playing, cleaning etc.)
- Nurturing Efficiency: Factor by which the consumable reduces the number of instances required for an action
- Number of Uses: Defines the number of uses of a particular consumable
- Price : Fixed in $DOGA
Wearables will allow you to personalize your Dogamí, increase its Rarity, influence its Stats and most importantly, stand out in the Petaverse.
Every article will be associated with a physical slot on the dog. Only one item can be worn for each physical slot. The exact number and list of slots will be released soon.
Wearables will have the following parameters:
- Name: The name of the wearable for example "Hoodie"
- Class: Clothes, Accessory, ...
- Size: Determines which type of dog can wear it (Puppy, Adult, Both)
- Item Slot: The body section associated with the wearable. e.g: glasses will be associated with the "eye" slot
- List of Slot : Head, Face, Accessory, Body, Paws, Back
- Effect: A wearable may or may not have an effect on the dog's Stats.
- Price: Fixed in $DOGA or XTZ
- Rarity : determines the item efficiency, the higher the class the more efficient the item is. The lower rarities are not NFTs, they are simply part of the game content and can't be traded on the market
Some item example :
Decoration Environment items are used to customize the environment in-game. Each player's account has a unique environment for all their Dogamí.
The environment accessories have the following parameters :
- Name: The name of the environment accessory for example "Bed Pillow"
- Environment Slot: Where the environment accessory is associated (in 3D) For example, the Pillow will be associated with the “Dog Bed” slot from the “Petting” spot in-game
- Effect: An environment accessory may or may not have an effect on the dog's Stats
- Price: Fixed in $DOGA or XTZ
- Rarity: They are the same as the Wearables
Collectibles and Badges will be awarded to players upon reaching certain milestones and/or during competitions. Some will serve as trophies and will help players display their achievements, others will allow access to specific areas in the Petaverse. e.g: Players that reach the Adult Phase will be awarded a badge granting them access to the Breeding grounds.
The full list of Collectibles and Badges will be released as the game development progresses.