The native cryptographically-secure fungible protocol token of the DOGAMÍ Project (ticker symbol $DOGA) is a transferable representation of attributed governance and utility functions specified in the protocol/code of the DOGAMÍ Project, and which is designed to be used solely as an interoperable utility token thereon.
$DOGA is a functional multi-utility token which will be used as the medium of exchange between participants on the DOGAMÍ Project in a decentralized manner. The goal of introducing $DOGA is to provide a convenient and secure mode of payment and settlement between participants who interact within the ecosystem on the DOGAMÍ Project without any intermediaries such as centralised third party entity/institution/credit. It is not, and not intended to be, a medium of exchange accepted by the public (or a section of the public) as payment for goods or services or for the discharge of a debt; nor is it designed or intended to be used by any person as payment for any goods or services whatsoever that are not exclusively provided by the issuer. $DOGA does not in any way represent any shareholding, participation, right, title, or interest in the Company, the Distributor, their respective affiliates, or any other company, enterprise or undertaking, nor will $DOGA entitle token holders to any promise of fees, dividends, revenue, profits or investment returns, and are not intended to constitute securities in Switzerland, Singapore or any relevant jurisdiction. $DOGA may only be utilised in the DOGAMÍ Project, and ownership of the same carries no rights, express or implied, other than the right to use $DOGA as a means to enable usage of and interaction within the DOGAMÍ Project. The secondary market pricing of $DOGA is not dependent on the effort of the DOGAMÍ Project, and there is no token functionality or scheme designed to control or manipulate such secondary pricing.
Furthermore, $DOGA provides the economic incentives which will be distributed to encourage users to exert efforts towards contribution and participation in the ecosystem on the DOGAMÍ Project, thereby creating a mutually beneficial system where every participant is fairly compensated for their efforts. $DOGA is an integral and indispensable part of the DOGAMÍ Project, because without $DOGA, there would be no incentive for users to expend resources to participate in activities or provide services for the benefit of the entire ecosystem on the DOGAMÍ Project. Given that additional $DOGA will be awarded to a user based only on its actual usage, activity and efforts made on the DOGAMÍ Project and/or proportionate to the frequency and volume of transactions, users of the DOGAMÍ Project and/or holders of $DOGA which did not actively participate will not receive any $DOGA incentives.
The $DOGA token, together with Dogamí NFTs, is a vital element of the DOGAMÍ brand, acting as one of two key enablers. As the primary currency within the DOGAMÍ ecosystem, users can earn $DOGA by completing at least one activity daily in the DOGA House and by participating in PVP games in DOGAMÍ Academy.
While Dogamí NFTs are a gateway to the DOGAMÍ ecosystem, $DOGA also serves as an access token for specific activities in the DOGAMÍ Project. Notably, the $DOGA token operates outside of the DOGAMÍ ecosystem (NFT marketplaces such as Rarible have integrated it) providing users with additional flexibility. The token symbolizes the energy generated from the symbiotic relationship between Dogamí and their human companions.
$DOGA is a scarce and useful resource and is limited to a supply of 1,000,000,000. It uses the Tezos FA1.2 token standard. As a utility token, it has several purposes.
- 1.Digital voucher: $DOGA is a digital voucher, usable within the DOGAMÍ digital ecosystem to purchase virtual dogs, NFT accessories, $STAR in-game currency to invest in the development of your Dogamí, and to pay breeding fees.
- 2.Staking features: The network aims to reward active contributors. By staking on fixed or flexible programs, Dogamers can accumulate more $DOGA. It is specified that $DOGA rewards are sourced from a pre-defined, limited reward pools (please check the ‘Allocation & Unlock Schedule’ section). These staking rewards do not and will not represent the distribution of dividends of the DOGAMÍ Project, but are merely promotional in nature. The DOGAMÍ Project retains the right to control the distribution in accordance with user numbers, project progress, and promotional activity.
- 3.Governance features: to promote community-oriented governance, the largest $DOGA token holders can become representatives of the DOGA Council. The $DOGA Whales make up 3 out of 22 councilors. The DOGA Council is a community body that is periodically consulted for legally non-binding recommendations related to the Product, Token Distribution, and Product Design.
- 4.Merch drop vouchers: $DOGA can be used to purchase license and merchandise products.
STAR: is a placeholder name subject to potential change which refers to an in-game currency and not a cryptocurrency and should not be confused with any tokens sharing the same name
Whilst $DOGA remains the principal currency of the ecosystem, a new currency "STAR" will be introduced as the main in-game currency of the DOGAMÍ Academy game.
Using a soft currency like STAR helps balance the game and offers advantages such as flexibility in adjusting the game’s economy, allowing more granular control over it, and providing a more gradual progression curve for players. STAR will also enable us to maintain balance without affecting the value of $DOGA, as well as keeping players engaged and providing a fair experience for all.
It is unlimited in terms of amount, and serves the following purpose:
- 1.Participating in training: Players need to spend STAR each time they train their Dogamí to develop one of their 6 skills.
- 2.Fees and rewards in races: Players must spend STAR to take part in PvP races and they can win it by taking part in PvE races.
- 3.Purchasing in-game items: Consumables and relics must be purchased with STAR tokens.
- 4.Powers the game economy: STAR can be purchased with $DOGA encouraging the healthy circulation of the $DOGA supply.
- 5.Mobile store compliance: In-game soft currency provides a safety net against the tightening of legislation on the App Store/Google Play.