Comment on page
DOGAMÍ's proprietary marketplace not only allows users to buy and list Dogamí and accessory NFTs, but it enables users to stake $DOGA tokens, follow Alpha series 1 & 2 collection metrics, and create and edit gaming accounts.
A claim $DOGA feature is currently on hold until the full DOGAMÍ Academy launch has started
The marketplace offers some indicators based on the collection that’s currently selected (Dogamí/Swag):
- Items - number of items in that particular collection
- Owners - indicates the number of owners
- For sale - items currently listed
- Floor price - the current lowest price expressed in XTZ
A filter lets you sort the visible Dogamí by price, rarity and sale ending time.
You can use many of the different filters available to find your perfect virtual companion:
- Currency - Display Dogamí listed in either $DOGA or XTZ
- Status (boxed & unboxed Dogamí) - See listed Dogamí that have been revealed or remain boxed
- Gender (M/F) - See all listed Dogamí by gender
- Series (Alpha S1 & S2) - Select any of the current series or see all of them (future ones will also be included)
- Breed - 15 breeds from both series can be selected
- Rarity tier - Choose the rarity tier you’re looking for
- Statistics - Use the sliders to find your perfect Dogamí
The above filters will change on the marketplace to reflect the new metadata in the DOGAMÍ NFT section.
A WERT integration with a fiat to crypto on-ramp also enables users to adopt with their debit/credit cards.
You can equip your Dogamí with accessory NFTs. These provided in-game bonuses for our previous NFT viewer DOGA House.
Swag (GAP Accessories) utility is being defined, notably in DOGAMÍ Academy
Alongside currency ($DOGA/XTZ) and status (boxed/unboxed), the swag filters enables you to search by:
- Rarity - 4 different tiers to chose from
- Type - there are 4 “slots” where you can use your accessory
- Color - 8 different colors are available
DOGAMÍ retains a percentage of royalties on secondary market sales. In addition to this, a 2% marketplace fee is added to help develop the DOGAMÍ Ecosystem. The royalty fee varies based on collection:
- 7% for Dogamí NFTs and the GAP collection (9% with the marketplace fees)
- 5% for DOGA Bones (7% with the marketplace fees)
Please also be aware that each time a Dogamí is transferred from one wallet to another, a small amount of XTZ is required (even when you have the possibility to purchase your Dogamí in $DOGA). These fees are negligible (approx. 0,01$). If you do not have any XTZ in your account, the transaction will fail. These fees do not go to DOGAMÍ, they represent the cost of a blockchain transaction fee.
The user acknowledges that in the event that they bypass the payment of the Royalty Fee for the sale of a Collectible, DOGAMI may revoke the license for that specific NFT. The license can be reinstated by transferring the outstanding amount to DOGAMÍ